Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Pictures





Clara enjoyed opening presents. She liked opening them so she could stick the wrapping paper in her mouth. The pictures in the slideshow are from our many Christmas parties-at the grandparents with uncle Vince and the Ingram's. Clara loves playing with Brett and Callie. Thanks Callie for sharing your stuffed animals with Clara! Way to go Brett at beating everyone at football!

On Christmas Eve BG (short for bald guy a.k.a. grandpa) taught Clara how to clap. She was clapping at everything. Then Eric was teaching Clara how to wave and she stopped clapping, I guess waving at everything was more fun. We are working on both right now, but she still prefers waving over clapping. This is such a fun age!

A few "thank you's" from Clara:

Thank you great uncle Greg and aunt Lisa for my new toy. I love sitting and bouncing on it and playing with all the gadgets.

Uncle Dan and aunt Amber, I am stylish now with all my new clothes and hat!

Thank you uncle Vince for all my clothes, Mom won't buy anything for me unless it is on sale. I'm glad I can count on you for stylish clothes!

Thank you Ingram's for my cute shirt, it will fit very soon!

I love my new glow bug from Gigi and Fred. (we'll need to come up with a nickname for you too!)

To all the grandma's and grandpa's, I love my clothes, toys, video, and money! Mom and Dad are making me save my money though. Mom says I don't need to buy any more clothes right now.

Thank you Beth, Duane, Martin, Gretchen, Floyd, great grandma and grandpa's, and Holden for all my toys, clothes, and money! I'm lucky to have such awesome family and friends!

No comments: