Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We have a tooth--and a mover and shaker!

I might have told some of you already, but Clara's first bottom tooth FINALLY came in at 8 1/2 months old (February 12). Her second bottom tooth has partially come through also. I won't type much because Clara has been fascinated with the laptop lately and wants to bang on the keys.

She is also army crawling like crazy. Over the weekend Clara started sitting up from her back and has perfected sitting up from her belly. She is getting pretty good at pulling herself up on the couch and ottoman. She has also learned some new octaves in her squealing and loves to try them out! It is so much fun to see all the new things she can do.

I got on the blog to post new pictures and the camera battery died, so I'll post some new pictures this evening or tomorrow--and write about my first weekend with cloth diapers! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww! I wanna see her!!