Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Past Week











The Bearcat shirt Clara has on says it is an 18 month shirt--her little belly pops out of the shirt at 9 months! Glad I tried it on her. Clara was in a goofy mood this morning before school and we had to take a few quicks pics. Go Bearcats-and we're glad to keep Coach T around for at least one more year!
Clara loves my laptop! As soon as it is open she stops what she is doing and crawls over to it. She likes to bang on the keyboard and pull the screen down. I had to restart the other day because she pushed so many buttons I didn't know how to correct everything she had messed up (Don't tell Scott our tech guy).
The other night Eric and I had lasagna for dinner and since it was Clara's bath night we decided to let her try some too. She liked it, but she made a mess!

No comments: