Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Ice Cream


Since it is so cold outside, we made a snowman inside with the left over snow from our ice cream.
All you need is some sweetened condensed milk, 1t of vanilla, and 8 cups of snow. We added chocolate syrup and peppermint chips to make it AMAZING! Paula Deen called for an entire can of the milk, but less than half made it sweet enough-and we have enough to make more tomorrow!


I went to the Y around noon today and decided to run by the store before I came home to get some sweetened condensed milk. I didn't know if I was going to make it home. The wind was blowing snow everywhere, there was a bunch of snow on the road, my windshield was freezing up and I couldn't see the road very well. We are locked in for the evening, literally blockaded in by a 3 foot snow drift in front of our door.
Clara's excited face waiting for snow ice cream.





YUM!!!

No comments: