Sunday, February 12, 2012

First Day I Missed

Spencer will definitely sleep better when he can sleep on his tummy.  Tummy time wore him out and he slept soundly for several hours like this.

After Spencer's bath his hair went into a mohawk. 
February 5
 Feb. 6
CJ and I made cupcakes to take to her babysitter's house.
 Feb. 7
I think CJ took this pic.  She is getting pretty good.

Feb. 8
Busy week, didn't get any photos today.

 Sleeping until the last minute before getting them ready before going to work.
I took this pic to show how Spencer is growing  out of newborn clothes.
Feb. 9
LOVE his smile!
This is why I am almost late to work every day, I don't want to leave this happy guy.
 Feb. 10
 CJ wanted Spencer to watch tv with her.
Jenny and Stacie taste testing baby food at their shower.
 Feb. 11
We made Valentines for CJ to take to school on Tuesday.  She stayed interested for the majority of the time. :)
Feb. 12

No comments: